Hi ladies and gentlemen, this is officially the very first post on my health and fitness blog but first a little introduction if I may, lol, my name is Ekoh Sophia, lover of everything fitness, you see guys I wasn't always a fitness lover, I used to be one of those shobby girls [mind you, nothing wrong with being shobby unless it starts affecting your health and your speed] until I decided to take charge of my body and now I help others take charge of their body, which brings us to the reason for this blog, saving the world one person at a time[ha ha]is all well and good but the internet has made it possible to save thousand with just a click of the finger, so distinguished ladies, gentlemen, body slayers, slay kings and queens and lovers of the fitfam stay focused as we begin our journey together.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NO MORE ANNOYING BLACKHEADS: #2 REMEDY

FAT BURN EVENING WORKOUTS.

HERE WE GO AGAIN! HOMEBODY WORKOUT CHALLENGE DAY 2