Hi ladies and gentlemen, this is officially the very first post on my health and fitness blog but first a little introduction if I may, lol, my name is Ekoh Sophia, lover of everything fitness, you see guys I wasn't always a fitness lover, I used to be one of those shobby girls [mind you, nothing wrong with being shobby unless it starts affecting your health and your speed] until I decided to take charge of my body and now I help others take charge of their body, which brings us to the reason for this blog, saving the world one person at a time[ha ha]is all well and good but the internet has made it possible to save thousand with just a click of the finger, so distinguished ladies, gentlemen, body slayers, slay kings and queens and lovers of the fitfam stay focused as we begin our journey together.
FAT BURN EVENING WORKOUTS.
hey! too tired to hit the gym or you just can't make up the time to throw in a little workout during the day? well then, here are some really simple workouts you can do anytime anywhere but for those who cant workout during the day, you wiil find the exercises quite useful. *JUMPING JACKS* This is also known as "star jumps", this is one of the easiest exercise ever and fun too, believe me *wink* , all you have to do is jump up and down while flapping your hands like a bird [sounds fun right?], just spread out your legs a little and lift your body from ground level while clapping your hands together in an upward motion, trust me it's easier than it sounds. 50 reps of this will do for your evening workout. *CRUNCHES* This actually sounds like you taking a bite from some crunchy potato chips *ding* wrong answer, lol, this my friends is what I refer to as the lazy girl workout not because it isn't effective, nah, just because it's easier than jumping jacks a...

Thank you
ReplyDeleteThank you
ReplyDeletethank God I don't have one of those ;), but nobody knows tomorrow. nice post
ReplyDeletethank God I don't have one of those ;), but nobody knows tomorrow. nice post
ReplyDelete